Whoa! Has it really been that long since I posted on my blog?! Well I must admit, I slacked a bit toward the end of summer because it was just So Gorgeous here, and I knew the warm ocean and golden sunshine wouldn't last forever. I have so many pics to share, so I promise I will make it up later in another post.
But first... my great NEWS. I am busy as a bee preparing for my upcoming exhibition at the Toronto Christmas One of a Kind Show. Here are the deets:
- WHEN? November 22 until December 2nd (yup, I'll be there for the full 11 DAYS! Yikes)
- WHERE? Find me at Booth # T-45, at the Direct Energy Centre, Exhibition Place
- HOW MUCH? Tickets are regularly $14 each at the door, but if you purchase your tickets online in advance, thy are only $12 each. Plus you can save an extra dollar if you get your discounted tickets for $11 each at the link above!
- WHY? Well, if you haven't heard yet, this is only THE biggest, most amazing show for artists, fashion designers, jewellers, and crafters to sell their goods in North America! Who wants crappy mass-produced gifts made in China, when you can have one of a kind pieces of art straight from the artisans?
- WHAT? I will be selling lots of new art work at the show, including this one of a kind hand painted, hand crafted surfboard that was on display in Halifax's Lululemon Athletica's storefront window throughout the summer of 2012.
I hope to see you there!